This policy applies between you, the 'user' of the website, and the website owner 'PrimeBox'. This policy applies to all use of any and all data collected by us in relation to your use of the website and any services therein.
What we collect
We may collect any of the following information.
- Contact information including email address
- Personal information including name and date of birth
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Information about your network / computer including IP address and browser type (Collected automatically)
- Information about your activity on the website
- Cookie information (see "Cookies" for more information)
Use of data collected
Any personal data you submit will be retained by PrimeBox for as long as you use the website or services provided by the website.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so and subject to clause 3, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes affiliates and other companies within our group.
All personal data is stored in accordance with the principals of the Data Protection Act 1998. Data security is of great importance to PrimeBox. Suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard data collected through the website.
Any or all of the above data may be required from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using the website. Specifically, data may be stored and used by PrimeBox for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products / services
- Communication by email of promotional materials which may be of interest to you
- Customisation or update of the website
Third party websites and services
PrimeBox may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters which may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal data provided by you through the website. Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that PrimeBox requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your right to withhold data
You may access certain areas of the website without providing any data at all (See "Cookies" for more information). However, to use all services and systems available on the website you may be required to submit personal information or other data.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer by websites including this one. Cookies usually contain anonymous information which can only be accessed by the website which placed it on your computer.
You can delete cookies, however you may lose information which enables you to access the website more quickly or enables use of certain services or systems on the website.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser. By default your browser will accept cookies. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain areas of the website, as well as some services.
The website also provides you with the choice to enable or disable cookies for this website only.
- Learning how you use the website
- Saving your preferences for the website and services
- Displaying Google ads on the jQuery CookieBar page
Changes to this policy
Contact us to find out more
- We just wanted you to know how pleased we are with our new Website. Thank you for your time and patience regards showing us how easy it is to update. It looks professional, it flows well, its interesting and we will definitely be recommending you to anyone who asks. Steve and Michelle, Built2Last